Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rp: Appearance

"Appearance. One dilemma everybody shares. Whether it's a pimple, or the way you dress, appearance seems to be an issue everyone has to deal with, some more than others."
Now Amy Trieu, is one of the people that I truly care about and cant agree with more here. Appearance to me has slowly gone down the hill of me not caring over the last couple of years. When you do as much as I do on a daily basis, all you what to do is be comfortable in whatever you wear. now this doesn't mean that I wear sweats to school everyday, even though that would be awesome, it just means that I'm more prone to wear basketball shorts, high socks and sandals to school. now this is not a usual thing, its a one or two times a week thing. the rest of the time ill wear jeans and a tee-shirt, or sweater or something.

Now if you are the type of person who like to spend thirty minutes of your morning deciding between boots or ugs, you and I probably aren't the closest of pals. I admit I am fickle on my shirts and stuff, maybe it is part of my OCD or something but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. To me, I shouldn't have to impress people with how expensive of a price tag there is on my clothes rather than impress you with my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment