Thursday, September 8, 2011

FREE My freedom post

Hey, guys. Seeing how this will be my freedom post for this week, and we had a water polo game today, i figured it would be a semi-good idea to tell you guys how we did, and how I'm feeling about it. So today we went out to Union City to play James Logan High School. Usually I'm super hyped on game day, but for what ever reason, i wasn't feeling it today for whatever reason. So anyway, we started out in the first half and it was 2 to 2. However, fatigue slowly sets in after two kick outs in the first half, and eventually getting rolled out of the game by the start of the fourth. So Logan slowly ended up pulling ahead to whoop our asses, ending with a score of 8-3. This was a very, very minor cap of the game.

Now, no one loves to have there asses kicked, especially when there going for there third A.C.C.A.L Championship, however, it is very humbling and lets us know where we stand as of now, and what we have to do in order to be back on top by the end of the season. Basically we need to get sharper on Offense and execute as one cohesive unit. Otherwise, it wont be us bringing that banner back to Ahs, it will be someone else.  I do look forward to next weeks practice to work on my Whole set skills and shots. As the smallest guy in the water I'm going to have to learn how to put some more dirty tricks up my sleeve to get to where i want to be as a player. Comments? Questions? regarding polo, leave for me and ill try to get back to you on them, the best way i know how to. Thanks guys.

2 comments:

  1. I hear that water polo is full of dirty tricks. What are yours, or can you reveal them here? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's up dude, here is my response

    http://lifehasmanyproblemswhatsyours.blogspot.com/2011/09/response-to-bens-post.html

    ReplyDelete